3 Tips for Coming Back Stronger Post-Lockdown
There is no doubt that the pandemic has caused a major disruption to both everybody’s working and personal lives.
With vaccination roll-outs and lockdowns easing, now is the time to look into ways to ensure your business comes back better than before.
Here are 3 ways to do that that are quicker to implement than you might think.
Ensure Field Team Database Is Up-To-Date
- Ensure the right people are being picked for each campaign.
- Quickly and efficiently assign field staff.
- Get a better picture of field staff’s capabilities to identify strengths and areas for development.
- Use in conjunction with self-assignment booking system, Vacancies. Assign campaigns quickly by allowing field staff with the required skills, experience and location to reserve activities.
Expand the Tools You Use - Here Are Some Reports You May Have Missed
Invest in the Future
- Track stock and sales data in-store.
- Automate stock orders.
- Reduce management time copying information to and from external systems.
- Use external systems to create new locations and visits in TeamHaven.
- Sent automated email reports.
- Use additional reporting tools such as Microsoft Power BI.
- Save data into cloud storage systems.
- Eliminates manual errors exporting data.