Case Study - Smartbox
TeamHaven is used within retailers to track and manage display audits, product availability, monitor competitor activity and inform negotiations with Store Managers.
Company Type: Brand
Countries using Teamhaven: Across Europe
Customer Since: 2016
TeamHaven significantly improved our field operations by spreading the best retail practices across Europe. It saved time and gave management instant access to crucial insights needed to improve our go-to-market strategy.
TeamHaven integrated with our demand management system and was an excellent tool at helping monitor and reduce out of stock levels, whilst also reducing obsolescence costs.
- Consolidate and standardise field activities and in-store reporting across countries, whilst also adapting to each country’s unique competitive challenges.
- Understand how compliant retail execution and competitor activities impact go-to-market strategies and sales.
- Manage permanent POS display installations, their maintenance and product stock levels. Report on any in-store installation issues or competitive initiatives.
- Manage, report and identify issues with the implementation of seasonal promotional displays.
- Report on key business drivers for each store.
- Improve field force coverage and efficiency.
- Inform Smartbox’s sales, marketing and key account teams of field staff negotiations with store managers.
The TeamHaven Solution
- All European field activities were managed in one system for the first time, allowing for shared reporting at both a country and European level. This was a significant challenge due to differences in the cultural and business environment.
- TeamHaven integrated with Smartbox’s ERP and supply chain systems to create automatic data flows between field teams, departments and back-office systems.
- Smartbox used these integrations to inform field staff of historical in-store sales data and planned stock levels in each store.
- Field staff used the TeamHaven Mobile app to collect in-store data and take photos of Smartbox’s and competitors’ retail activity.
- Field data was analysed using a range of reports and Photo Galleries to provide comprehensive insight into in-store execution and trade marketing activities.